Haverö Strömmar

Adresse: Strömnäset, 841 93 Östavall Karte anzeigen

Adresse: Strömnäset, 841 93 Östavall

Between Kyrksjön and Medingen rapids Ljungan presented in three segments: Sörströmmen, Norrströmmen and Kvisselströmmen. On an 8 km stretch is a largely undeveloped stretch of cases where the drop is a total of 15 meters. There is an old customs mill in the area, which was built in 1854.















Between Kyrksjön and Medingen rapids Ljungan presented in three segments: Sörströmmen, North Stream and Kvisselströmmen. On an 8 km stretch is a largely undeveloped stretch of cases where the drop is a total of 15 meters. Restored mill and mjölnarbostad built 1854th

Customs mill was erected in 1854 and was in use until 1947. It was then deserted. Between the years 1992-95 was restored mill and the miller's to its current state. Events, serving and selling of arts and crafts on weekends in summer. Other times open by överenskommelse.Guidade tours and groups of up to 30 people booked in advance.

Show more

Über diese Aktivität

Entfernung

  • Bahnhof
    Ånge Station 32 km
    Hauptbahnhof Sundsvall 113 km
  • Stadt
    Ånge Zentrum 32 km
  • Touristeninformation
    Ånge Touristenbüro 45 km
  • Flughafen
    Sundsvall Timrå Airport 120 km