Hotel | Fine old four-star luxury hotel in the heart of town. First opened in 1891 by Adolf Fredrik Knaust, the hotel is best known for its magnificent white marble staircase. 141 rooms, nine of which are suites.
All rooms are renovated in the original style, with all the modern conveniences today's travellers demand. No pets allowed. The hotel offers conference facilities, spa, lobby bar and a pub, the Bishop's Arms.