Private B&B, cabins and apartments | Welcome to Ala farm in Söråker. The farm with its stunning view is located beautifully near Indalsälven and Sweden's largest coastal delta.
Here with us you are welcome to take a stroll through the meadow flowers or to tour the delta by canoe. Or why not just relax on the porch and let the kids play on the lawn? We have 3 lambs (child friendly),18 chickens and 3 cats on the farm. The cottage has a cozy fireplace and modern kitchen. 2 bathrooms, one of which is equipped with a shower...
Here with us you are welcome to take a stroll through the meadow flowers or to tour the delta by canoe. Or why not just relax on the porch and let the kids play on the lawn? We have 3 lambs (child friendly),18 chickens and 3 cats on the farm. The cottage has a cozy fireplace and modern kitchen. 2 bathrooms, one of which is equipped with a shower and a washing machine. Living room with TV and wireless broadband. The cabin is equipped with RCD. For swimming and sunbathing, there is a sandy beach in the delta within walking distance. Birsta, Europe's largest shopping center, is only a 10-minute drive away. We have beautiful areas for walking & biking on the island Åstön, with fine bays and beautiful rocks. Åstön is approximately a 20 minute drive (towards Tynderö). For fishing, you can visit Stavreviken's salmon fishing. Or why not go fishing in Ljustorpsån or Mjällån?
Rent from May to November
Timra golf course is approximately 5 km away.
- We speak english and German. Welcome!
A few suggestions for a full or half day trip:
- Waterfall Döda Fallet (www.bispgarden.net/dodafallet.htm)
- Hemsö Fortress (www.hemsofastning.se/)
- North Mountain (www.norraberget.sundsvall.se/)
- Canoe and beaver safaris (www.logdokanot.se/)
- Murberget (www.murberget.se/page.aspx?id=172)
- Horse-riding school (www.timrahastsportforening.se)
- Troll village (www.bispgarden.net / troll.htm)
- Hiking/Lögdö wilderness (www.ljustorp.se/LJUSTORP/WildLand/Vildmark.htm)
- Waterfall Västanåfallet (www.utsidan.se/poi/list.htm?type=53&skip=100)
- High Coast World Heritage (www.hogakusten.com)
Grocery store: 2,5 km
Pharmacy: 2.5 km
Swimming: 500 m
Bank: approx 10 min drive
Boat: Boat tour / price on request
Fishing : 3 km salmon fishing in Bergeforsen / Ljustorpsån
Golf: 5 km / Timrå golf course
Sea: 500 m
Canoe rental: 1 Canadian / 100kr per session
Playground : Sandbox
Nearest neighbor: 200 m
Restaurant : 3 km downtown Söråker
Pool: 15 km in Timra
Forest Archipelago Beach: 500 m child-friendly
Liquor Store: 15 km / Timra
Price : 3200 SEK / week, 600 SEK / night