Haverö Hembygdsgård

Address: Säter 204, 841 93 Östavall Show map

Address: Säter 204, 841 93 Östavall

Haverö Homestead was founded in 1935. The heritage center includes 17 buildings. In the area there are collections with about 3000 items. The museum is housed in the main building, originally from Kölsillre. There, artist Barbro Dinner painted ceiling paintings and wallpaper.


Old homestead with nice museum. The downstairs was built in about 1760 in the typical "parstugemodellen". As many similar buildings Hinrik-Jonsgården had an upper floor added on in the 1800s. Hinrik-Jonsgården is an old family farm and one of the most famous owners through the years, farmer Henrik Henriksson (1774-1860) was the parish clerk, churchwarden, lay assessor and parish magazine director.

Show more

About this activity

Phone number
+46 (0)690-301 37
Mobile phone
+46 (0)73-066 02 79
Contact person email
Opening hours
Open during the summer, from 7th of June through 20th of August. Opening hours: 11.00-19.00.
Build: 21/10/2020 12:39:14, Host: online3core18, DB: o3.cbguide-6066.cbischannel-384.v1 online3data04.db.citybreak.com:8080, Controller: Todo, Action: showdetails