18th century cabin with photos showing the history of the Holm community and with local handicrafts for sale. Holm received the right to its own parish priest Oct. 18, 1782 by a Royal mail. A row of houses built after the parish priest. Row consisted of the priest's residence but also of the barn, outhouse and woodshed. Local History Society acquired the old priest-living of the diocese in spring 1999 and renovated in accordance with directions of the County Museum.
Homestead cottage is situated right next to the church. Open during the summer by appointment.